The Current State of Interact (2014)
Progress on Interact is advancing, albeit at a snail's pace. This is where it's currently at:
- Dec 2004 - Completed and immediately started using a crude proof of concept.
- July 2011 - Completed a first working version of the Interact client for Windows desktop. Data from the proof of concept migrated into the new client application.
- Sept 2012 - A basic, first version synchronisation engine for Interact is complete.
- May 2013 - Completed a first working version of the Interact client for Windows Phone
Work that still needs to be done before I make it generally available:
- Support for multiple application types
- Add synchronisation granularity (by user, and by application)
- Basic data visualisation
- Stabilisation fixes
- Complete the server administration dashboard